Terms and Conditions
The New York City Wine Club is operated by The NYC Wine Report and Murray Hill Wines. At the beginning of each month The NYC Wine Report reviews hundreds of wines to selectfour which it recommends on its website. Once per month Murray Hill Wines sends out two bottles of wine taken from the recommendations on www.NYCWineReport.com to all the members of the wine club based on their individual preferences of receiving red wines, white wines or a blend based on season. Anyone can join the wine club, but there are certain State and Federal restrictions on where we can ship wine. By law, FedEx and UPS can only deliver wine to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, ID, IL, IA, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TX, VA, WI, WV and WY.
Upon joining the wine club your credit card will be charged for the full amount of your membership, including shipping and handling charges (if applicable) and New York sales tax for any orders being delivered within New York State. See shipping costs section below for estimated fees.
You must renew your New York City Wine Club membership no less than thirty days prior to the end of your membership period in order to ensure that there is no disruption in service. We will do our best to notify you within sixty (60) days from the end of your membership term regarding your renewal.
Wine Delivery Options and Charges
The New York City Wine Club offers three delivery options based on the shipping address for the recipient:
- Free same-day delivery to NYC addresses between 50th and 110th streets on the East Side; all other NYC delivery addresses charged $5 to $10 per month.
- Next-Day Delivery – An additional fee of $10.95 monthly will be charged to Members who live in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island or Long Island.
- UPS/FedEx Shipping – For member living in all other states shown in the Accepted Shipping Destinations listed below the monthly delivery charge is $13.95 monthly. Express shipping is $19.95 and is only available in some states.
Adult Signature required for all Deliveries
- By law all alcohol orders require an adult signature for delivery, so please send your wine to a home or business address where an adult 21 or older is present to sign for receipt.
- Delivery must be accepted by a person, at least 21 years old, willing to sign and accept delivery. If no person is willing to accept delivery, who is at least 21 years old, you will be charged a delivery fee of $19.95 and a restocking fee of 15%.
- Delivery must be accepted by a person, at least 21 years old who is not visibly intoxicated, or in any other way not allowed by the State of New York or the governing State of your location to be served alcohol. If no person is able to accept delivery for any reason, legal or otherwise, you will be charged a delivery fee of $29.95 and a restocking fee of 15%.
Accepted Shipping Destinations:
The New York City Wine Club can only ship wine to certain states by law. If you live in a restricted state where we cannot deliver wine you may still give the wine club membership as a gift to someone else as long as they live in an accepted shipping destination.
- FedEx/UPS delivery usually takes from 3-7 business days. By law, FedEx and UPS can only deliver wine to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, ID, IL, IA, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TX, VA, WI, WV and WY. We cannot guarantee delivery times.
- In accordance with regulations for CT, FL, and NC, several zip codes are listed below where NYC Wine Delivery does not currently deliver.
o Connecticut: 06897
o Florida: 32008, 32059, 32060, 32064, 32066, 32321, 32331, 32340, 32425, 32427, 32428, 32437, and 32462
o North Carolina: 28909, 28902, 28904, 28733, 28771, 28777, 28705, 28765, 28740, 28714, and 28755
Additional Terms for FedEx/UPS Shipments
- FedEx/UPS orders usually ship within 24 hours and will always be shipped within 72 hours.
- Standard FedEx/UPS shipping times apply based on the type of delivery you request.
- We cannot guarantee specific times and all deliveries are subject to store and carrier delivery availability.
- Standard Shipping Costs for FedEx/UPS Delivery apply.
For more information about the New York City Wine Club, The NYC Wine Report or Murray Hill Wines, please contact:
New York City Wine Club
516 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10016